FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 8, 2015
Experience Park Royal’s highly anticipated brand new look: Featuring the grand opening of Simons
WEST VANCOUVER, B.C. – Park Royal is revealing its brand new look, highlighting an enhanced Park Royal South which features over 30 new or relocated shops, dining venues and services. Shoppers are invited to experience the grand opening of the first Simons location in British Columbia, happening at 9:30am on October 15.
“We are pleased to share the newly renovated centre and all of its offerings with our customers, and even more excited to be home to B.C.’s first Simons store,” said Rick Amantea, Park Royal’s Vice President of Community Partnerships and Development. “This elevated shopping experience is just minutes from downtown Vancouver, and the renovations along with new store offerings and dining options continue Park Royal’s history of revolutionizing Metro Vancouver’s retail and shopping landscape.”
The updates to Park Royal South include:
• A new 100,000 square foot Simons store, doors opening October 15 at 10am.
• A new west wing expansion, the future home to 14 new tenants, including Simons.
• An enhanced shopping environment with newly renovated floors, ceilings, escalators and
lighting throughout Park Royal South.
• A new food court, PICNIC featuring 14 delicious dining options, opening late October.
Upcoming celebratory events & activities include:
• A chance to win a $10,000 Park Royal gift card October 15-18 by completing a ballot at Park
• In addition to the grand prize, shoppers have a chance to win feature prizes from Best Buy,
Simons, The Brick, Maison Birks and many more.
• QMFM 103.5 radio remote on site Thursday, October 15.
• Live entertainment and music at Park Royal South October 15-18.
“A tremendous amount of work has gone into these latest improvements at Park Royal and we greatly appreciate the efforts of everyone involved and the support from our customers and retailers during this transition period,” said Rick Amantea. “We are confident that our neighbours and customers will be very excited about the new Park Royal South look and feel, and this next stage in our long history as a proud member of the North Shore community.”
For full details please visit shopparkroyal.com/events-promotions
About Park Royal:
Home to over 300 stores and services, Park Royal and The Village at Park Royal feature over 1.3 million square feet of high quality indoor and outdoor retail. As the second largest shopping centre in Metro Vancouver, Park Royal boasts some of the world’s best fashion brands, more than 5,000 free parking stalls, and Canada’s first lifestyle centre – The Village at Park Royal. Situated at the foot of the landmark Lions Gate Bridge and minutes from downtown Vancouver, Park Royal is at the forefront of fashion, dinning and retail in Metro Vancouver. Learn more at shopparkroyal.com.
Media Contact: Christine Piers | Marketing Manager, Park Royal | 604.923.4711 | firstname.lastname@example.org