We’re opening in Park Royal shopping centre in West Vancouver, BC this Summer and we need YOU!!
At Bailey Nelson, we’re changing the future of the eyewear industry and our people are as important as the customers we’re helping every day. We are on the hunt for Store Managers just like you – impactful, un-common, down to earth folks who love to make a difference in the lives of their team and customers.
As a Bailey Nelson Store Manager, you’ll be empowered to run your own business and cultivate a superstar team to support you. You know how to lead by example, relentlessly drive for success in your stores and empower your team in a way that’s uniquely yours – and you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and pitch in.
So if you have a passion for developing people, creating an enthusiastic community vibe in your store and delivering on an exceptional customer experience, then keep reading for all the details:
What You’ll Love About The Role
- Being part of a down to earth culture that celebrates authentic self-expression
- A fun, fast paced role that keeps you loving your job every day
- The opportunity to be the best leader in your region by inspiring and motivating a successful team
- Fast pace growth and progress opportunities in a young and thriving company
What You’ll Be Striving For
- Bettering the eyewear industry one customer, eye test and pair of glasses at a time
- Leading the store by driving strong results and building strong community relationships
- Developing a strong working relationship with your in-store Optometrist
- Leading and developing your team of optical stylists and dispensers
- Sharing the Bailey Nelson story and culture
- Growing the store customer base and sales
- Managing store operations
- Being part of a supportive, fun, energetic team
- A competitive salary with a monthly bonus structure for the right person and an amazing employee discount
What We Need From You
- A passion for the Bailey Nelson brand & values
- Exceptional customer service skills and a genuine love of interacting with people
- Retail service experience essential with 5+ year in Retail and/or Optics (Optical experience is a bonus)
- 2+ year’s experience Managing your own store
- An adaptor and a love of being in a fast-paced environment
- A love for managing and leading your team
- A genuine drive and ambition to better the eyewear industry in Canada
- A passion for developing and mentoring your team, to ensure they are becoming the best they possibly can in their own role
- A love of adapting to new and exciting changes
- A willingness to learn all things optical
- A quick learner and an eye for detail
If you made it reading this far, we hope you’re as excited to meet us as we are to meet you. We’d love to connect with you and discuss the details, so please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch!!