Bailey Nelson is not your typical eyewear company. Founded in Australia in 2012, we set out to ensure that buying glasses should be one of life’s pleasures, not an expensive hassle. We start with designs that are 100% our own, and craft our glasses with the highest-quality materials sourced from Italy, Germany, and Japan. And then we hire people who are passionate, genuine, and down to earth – that’s right, we’re looking at you.
Our Opticians are passionate about changing the eyewear industry through exceptional customer experience and making a difference in the lives of their patients. We are currently seeking a Full-time Optician to join our awesome team.
Your Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Helping with the selection and fitting of eyewear for your customers
- Frame adjustments and repairs to give the optimal fit
- Edging lenses to ensure finished glasses fit perfectly for their new owners
- Booking appointments, taking payments and insurance billing and processing
- Optical pre-testing to support our in-store Optometrist
As a top performing Optician at Bailey Nelson, you are a team player who is friendly, adaptable to different and fast-moving work environments, outgoing, and you have the desire to connect with customers and patients who visit your store every day.
We’d love to connect with you and discuss the details, so please submit your resume